Popular Posts
-
As you get older you begin to think wiser and act maturer. Life starts to look different and as you progress things change; some for the go...
-
Life isn't that bad. People make out life as if it's the most horrible place to be. If you look at your life and compare it to som...
-
This is for the women that are in the process of becoming wives. Just last year I was planning my wedding and it really is an overwhelming ...
-
Getting older is a bit frightening. I'll be 30 this year and I still feel like I'm 21. I'm a recently married woman and neithe...
-
We all have something that we desire to have. If you want it get it. Don't waste any time striving for greatness. You will have bumpy...
-
When is the right time to take some time out for ourselves? Life is constantly moving at a rapid pace. We're working, taking care of o...
-
OMG I love the movie confessions of a shopaholic! What girl doesn't like to shop? I love love love to shop but I know my limit.... Do...
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Motherhood
This year, this summer I entered motherhood. Oh what an awesome feeling! I gave birth to a baby girl named Zara Couture LaGrier. She was born on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 @ 4:33 pm weighing in at 5lbs 4ozs and height 17" long. When I laid eyes on her tears began to flow from my eyes. It was an amazing uplifting feeling although I was lying on a table with my stomach wide open. I couldn't believe that I've just become someone's mother. Becoming a mother is the best gift that God could give a woman despite all the aches/pains and sickness you endure while being pregnant. I'm definitely in love like never before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment