Is it a CRIME that he gave me the KISS OF LIFE. I'm a SOLDIER OF LOVE so I stand for what I want. This ain't NO ORDINARY LOVE so you can't compete with what we have. So your swords or guns can't pierce our souls because we have BULLET PROOF SOULS. Two hearts at war with the world because they're against what we have. Since we're inseparable maybe our love is as deep as the ocean; we can swim away like two MERMAIDS to find our hidden treasure and CHERISH THE DAY.
*This is for the TRUE Sade fans.....
*peace, love, and soul
Popular Posts
-
As you get older you begin to think wiser and act maturer. Life starts to look different and as you progress things change; some for the go...
-
Life isn't that bad. People make out life as if it's the most horrible place to be. If you look at your life and compare it to som...
-
This is for the women that are in the process of becoming wives. Just last year I was planning my wedding and it really is an overwhelming ...
-
Getting older is a bit frightening. I'll be 30 this year and I still feel like I'm 21. I'm a recently married woman and neithe...
-
When is the right time to take some time out for ourselves? Life is constantly moving at a rapid pace. We're working, taking care of o...
No comments:
Post a Comment