It's much easier for us to lose focus than to remain in a straight line. If you're adamant about goals that you want to accomplish then don't lose focus. Distractions are set up to hold us back especially if it's not headed in the directions of your goals. There is always time to play but right now stay FOCUSED! Don't ever give up because as long as you're on track you're winning. If it's taking some time for you to start seeing results it's okay don't panic; victory is near. One day you will have a story to tell. Always think positive. Get rid of negative thoughts (distractions), it will hold you back. Learn how to relax. Be patient. Don't stress! Everyday you put effort in reaching your goals; you're one step closer. Good Luck!
*put God 1st (peace, love, and soul)
Popular Posts
-
As you get older you begin to think wiser and act maturer. Life starts to look different and as you progress things change; some for the go...
-
Life isn't that bad. People make out life as if it's the most horrible place to be. If you look at your life and compare it to som...
-
This is for the women that are in the process of becoming wives. Just last year I was planning my wedding and it really is an overwhelming ...
-
Getting older is a bit frightening. I'll be 30 this year and I still feel like I'm 21. I'm a recently married woman and neithe...
-
We all have something that we desire to have. If you want it get it. Don't waste any time striving for greatness. You will have bumpy...
-
When is the right time to take some time out for ourselves? Life is constantly moving at a rapid pace. We're working, taking care of o...
-
OMG I love the movie confessions of a shopaholic! What girl doesn't like to shop? I love love love to shop but I know my limit.... Do...
No comments:
Post a Comment