Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love Jones

The serenity of your circumference seems to be at its best because I’m in your presence.  Damn, I never thought that I would feel this way again but I do and I don’t know what to do with it.  Should I give it my all like give you all of me in one breath and whisper sweet things in your ear like is it yours.  Or should I save my breath until the day I say I do but I might not want to wait that long because you, you, you know what to say to have me soaking in these Vickie’s that I’m wearing underneath this fabric that you call clothing.  I have a love jones for you and ain’t no mountain high enough for me to climb the highest elevation of love that I’m having for you.  The longitude and the latitude will never intersect because this love I mean our love is the axis of all points.  I need some divine intervention because right now this jones is taking over and the creator is a bit jealous because your number one on my list.  But for now I’m asking God to forgive me because I just decided to give you my all because I’m grown and I feel like doing grown up things so take your time and be gentle and in the essence of this art that we’re making try to pay close attention to my sweet whispers and plant your mark because wherever you plant it that’s where it stays forever.

copyrighted 08

No comments:

Post a Comment